[nabs-l] Internet Explorer problems

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Aug 10 14:08:36 UTC 2012

Joshua,

First, there are both good and bad things about Internet Explorer 9.  Are you certain you want or need
to upgrade?

Second, Service Packs are sort of groups of updates for Windows that you can apply all at once.
Sometimes service packs also include some enhancements.  The message should be telling you which service
pack is required.  Internet Explorer 9 won't run on Windows XP.  If you have Vista, the Microsoft web
site should tell you for certain what you need.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson