[nabs-l] Internet Explorer problems

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Aug 11 02:28:55 UTC 2012

Josh,

If you do a google search for "Internet Explorer 9 Requirements", one of the results points you to a microsoft page which states that for Vista, you must
have Service Pack 2 installed.  I'm not sure if you get that as an optional update through Windows Update or not, but it is worth doing a check for
updates through Windows update and then checking to see if it is in the optional updates.  If you can't get it through Windows Update, you can probably
search for it on google and find the web site that has it.  I would only get it from Microsoft, though, and be sure you know if your system is a 32-bit or a 64-
bit system.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson