[nabs-l] Job Hunting

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:20:15 UTC 2012

		Hello Gloria and all,

This is a very good thread and, I am now dealing with this topic since I
have decided to look for a job now instead of finishing school since I think
that school isn't for me. When I have had interviews I usually tell them of
my blindness but, they usually know that when they see my cane.

As for obtaining a job I don't have the right answer for that question. But,
I believe that all work experience paid or not is beneficial for obtaining
work. Most of my work experience hasn't been paid but, some of it is...

Just keep on pursuing like we are all including myself too and, don't give
up!

Good luck,
amy