[nabs-l] Braille Note Apex issue

Aubrie Lucas aubielynn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:06:20 UTC 2012

No, you won't lose anything, unless you're working on something at the time
the battery loses its charge.
Honestly, I don't think draining the battery will make a difference. Both
the Apexes I've had have had inaccurate battery gauges, and they remained
inaccurate no matter how many times I let the battery go flat.
Aubrie