[nabs-l] food courts and counter restaurants

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 13 03:41:43 UTC 2012

Kirt and Carly,
I think you are both right in your own way. We each get to decide what has
more value for our own personal experience. Each of us gets to decide if
the best experience might be with sighted people, with blind people, or by
ourselves. Moreover, this can change based on the day, time, place, and our
mood. No right or wrong answers there I don't think. Interesting to realize
what the different options mean though.

David
David Dodge
Diversity in Disability Planning Committee Chairperson
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260