[nabs-l] food courts and counter restaurants

Doug Oliver oliver.doug1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 03:56:38 UTC 2012

My fiance is sited, and she loves helping a lot of people if she can.
When we went places when I was down with her last November and December, she
was extremely helpful with me, making sure I had the things I wanted and/or
needed.
I'm going to be back with her for the Holidays this year, and I can't wait
to see that demonstrated again.
Anyways talk soon all,
Doug