[nabs-l] (nabs-l) introduction

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:44:50 UTC 2012

Danielle,
  I guess I'm late to the party...but welcome!  As you've probably
seen, this list can get crazy sometimes but it's worth it!  I promise!
 :)
  Good luck with marine biology.  If you're determined to do it, don't
you dare let anyone convince you to change your mind on account of
your blindness.  I'm sure you'll have people tell you to look for
something more "realistic" or "practical" for a blind person.  Pardon
my french, but screw them!  :)
  Best,
Kirt