[nabs-l] The Press Your Luck Tournament Registration Is Live As Is Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 02:55:35 UTC 2012

Hello david,

Thanks for posting this awesome contest. I have already registered for it
and, it sounds like a blast!

I know that I missed most of this year in listening and interacting with you
on air well, after next week becca will be going back to school so, I will
be there for the rest of the year including the big birthday bash for audio
access fm.

Thanks again for this and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy