[nabs-l] Textbooks

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 19:09:32 UTC 2012

Hi,
No. I believe those are the only ones. If you need textbooks, those sites
are the best. Learning ally is the best source for audio texts. However, if
you need general novels for english, history, or some other class, you can
try general sites.
I obtained a book for my religion class via a general site. Try
www.audible.com or Amazon for comercial audio books.
I think Random House still records books, but I don't think you can download
books there.

HTH,
Ashley