[nabs-l] My new student E-mail

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:22:13 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,
I use outlook and really like it. If you tab down to the CC box and put the
email addresses of the people you are trying to send to and put a simi colon
behind each email address each person should receive the email. I have done
this and have had no problem. Everyone I wanted the email to go to has
gotten them. ----- Original Message -----