[nabs-l] advocating with rehab

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 01:42:55 UTC 2012

Hello Ashley,
You sound like you've got things in hand! Just be confident.
If you have a summery of your lessons, you may want to print them out as
well and show where you got and tell them where you need to be. Get an exact
number and say that at your speed you will take say 8 more lessons to
complete the training.
I wouldn't talk about the other things quite yet as most people can't deal
with more than one thing at a time and the super busy counselors at rehab
are no exception.
Rehab often supports training centers who help with job interviewing and
resume writing rather than providing the services themselves. Rehab is just
a big lending agency, not anything that would give any services other than
money.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs