[nabs-l] Come One, Come All!

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 05:26:52 UTC 2012

My Friends,

I am excited to report to you that I will be serving as the Chairman of the
NABS Fundraising Committee for this year. However, along with the pretty
title comes a lot of work that needs to be done, so here's where you can
jump into the action.

If you've ever been interested in learning how to fundraise, then this
committee is for you.

If you're energetic, hardworking, and want to help out NABS, than this
committee is for you.

If you've ever requested a NABS rep, or plan on doing so in the future, then
this committee is for you.

Come help your national student division raise funds so we can continue
being the awesome student division that you have grown accustomed to.

If you're interested in joining the committee, or would like more details
please feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to talk in
greater detail with you.

I'm looking forward to raking in the mula for NABS with your help this year!

Best,

...Gabe

Support fair wages for workers with disabilities! (H.R. 3086)

www.nfb.org/fairwages

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619