[nabs-l] textbooks

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:22:48 UTC 2012

Hi All,
Aside from all of these great suggestions, i would also refer your
office of disability services to AMAC, "alternative media access
center". They will put your text books into whatever accessible format
you need. However, it needs to be coordinated through your school.
Their website is www.amacusg.org. You might also look on their "stepp"
website. They have a bunch of books that you can rent for a semester
that have already been put into accessible formats. Just google "amac
stepp" and it should come right up.
Hope this helps.
Mary

--