[nabs-l] Hot key for JAWS verbosity settings in a program

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 20:50:20 UTC 2012

Jewel,
You want to go to settings center for this where speech and sound schemes
are listed. Once on that setting in the tree view, press space to hear
options and select say attributes and font would be my recommendation.
To get there press insert 2.

Verbosity is insert V, but I do not think you will find what you need there.

Ashley