[nabs-l] Advanced foreign language advice needed

aleeha dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:08:00 UTC 2012

I was wondering if any of you have taken 300 level foreign language classes and if so, how did you keep track of all that is happening in the class? I am finding it difficult to read the class notes on my laptop, take my own notes on my Braillenote apex, and also try to comprehend what the instructor is saying since it is all in Spanish. Let me know what you think. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Aleeha Dudley
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Changing what it means to be blind