[nabs-l] Advanced foreign language advice needed

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:10:22 UTC 2012

Hello,
If this is a state college, if you ask for a note taker, they can't deny you
a note taker. If they say that is against their policy, say that is BS and
you can sue them.
If they are a private college that put you on a 504 plan the case is the
same. They can provide you accommodation if it isn't unreasonable.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs