[nabs-l] Black board question

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:01:30 UTC 2012

Dear list,
I would like to back up what was said about Blackboard being
accessible. I have used it for over a year now (this is my third
semester using it for all my classes), and the only problems I have
had were not because of inaccessibility of Blackboard (such as .PDF
files or inaccessible powerpoints). I also just posted on the
discussion forum for my literature class and using Insert + F7 to find
the links to create a new thread and submit, I had no problem! B The
latest version of Blackboard, which my college has, is as close to
accessible as you can get, and is even friendly with headings and
links. If Blackboard is not working for someone, it may be that the
school has a previous version of Blackboard. I believe the latest  is
9.1? I happen to love Blackboard for my classes. When a professor says
"It's on Blackboard" I jump for joy, because it means I have access to
the same things that other students can access.
My two cents,
Jewel Shuping
Wake Technical Community College

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kobycox%40gma