[nabs-l] Listserv Courtesy and Off-list Messages

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Please remember that we have many busy students on this list who read
messages one at a time and would appreciate a reduction in email
clutter. Everyone's email addresses should appear in the headers of
their messages, so there should be no need to give out your email
address on-list. Instead of asking someone to write you off-list,
please just take a few moments to look up their email address and
write to them privately. Keep in mind also that some people on this
list are very busy and may not respond to your off-list note right
away, or may prefer not to chat off-list with listserv friends, and
please respect their preferences.
Best,
Arielle Silverman - past NABS president and list chair