[nabs-l] Check writing software?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Aug 24 22:23:21 UTC 2012

I don't have a separate check-writing software.  I am a Bank of America customer, and I use the Bill Pay feature online.  I just have to put in the information of the destination of my check, the amount, memo, etc, and tell it to send the check.  A paper check is generated and mailed for me, so I don't even have to bother with the checks themselves.  I love it.

You can also do electronic fund transfers directly to an account if you ever need that.

If I ever need to hand a paper check to someone, I use my check-writing guide, which I place over the check, and I write a check.

The software from APH sounds pretty good, too.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD