[nabs-l] Advanced foreign language advice needed

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:30:57 UTC 2012

Again, I don't think having a notetaker makes things any easier. It
might be easier in the short term, but will just require more studying
and catch-up later to integrate the notetaker's notes with your own.
If you focus exclusively on what the professor is saying, and
integrate notes from the PowerPoint later, you should be fine. Most of
the PowerPoint will just be redundant with what the professor said
anyway. Actively reviewing with a study partner can fill any gaps.