[nabs-l] Learning Japanese

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 03:35:28 UTC 2012

Hi, Melissa,

See what I have written previously about nihongo tenji. And, while I
am know expert, hell, I can't even read braille due to a case of
tactile appraxia I know the hiragana/katakana, symbols in Japanese
language. In that post, I left my contacts so if you wanna know more,
hopefully you know what to do!