[nabs-l] Learning Japanese

Melissa Hambleton mysticalcharm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 04:36:08 UTC 2012

One of the Holistic Healing methods I have studied and also have gotten
certified in that is an energy method is Usui Reikie and the language that
is used is Japanese. I have wanted to study up on the Japanese language
since then. Even though it is an interest, there is nothing wrong with
pursuing an interest because people do that all the time and this is no
different. Yes, Spanish is spoken the most but, I don't have to study it
right now, I prefer learning something of choice.

Melissa