[nabs-l] Conklin center question: very immediate response is fullyrequested and fully needed

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 14:23:21 UTC 2012

Alexander,
You've asked this before and from lack of responses I guess no one went
there.
If you are really going there, you will get a sense of their expectations,
what students learn and how involved the training is. You can ask students
yourself in the dorm what its like. Its probably not as intense as Colorado,
but it depends on your needs if this center will help you.

Ashley