[nabs-l] learning braille

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:55:24 UTC 2012

Hi Stephanie,

I too commend you on taking the initiative and deciding to learn Braille. It
will definitely open up a whole new world to you when you have learned it!

What state do you live in? Some NFB chapters, as well as other
organizations, offer weekly Braille classes for blind people who are
learning Braille. You may want to find out if an organization in your state
offers this service. Your state's NFB affiliate President will probably know
this, so he/she would be a good person to contact.

Hadley is also a good option. I would definitely do what Arielle and others
have suggested and check out Hadley's Web site

Hope this helps,

Chris