[nabs-l] NABS Membership Call Survey

Stephanie DeLuca sjhhirst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:53:40 UTC 2012

I think a discussion on voting as people with disabilities would be good.  Since a lot of people are on college campuses, it'd be a good opportunity to get involved with informing people with disabilities (mainly VI) about rights and responsibilities for voting.  I've been to/worked at several voter registration drives, and I have NEVER seen information on voting if you have a disability.