[nabs-l] turnitin.com

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:35:03 UTC 2012

Well, I've got some good news about that.  turnitin.com is
accessible with JAWS, but it's been a while since I looked at it.
SafeAssign may not be accessible, but the weird thing about
SafeAssign is that professors tend to embed a button for tturning
something in using SafeAssign.  Turnitin has a pasword you type
in, whicch you should get from your teacher.  Then, you have
access to all the tabs and links to the assignments.  Then, you
browse the computer and ssee which asignment you need to turn in,
and upload files that way.  Usually, colleges use turnitin, but
I'm not surprised high schools have started this.
Beth