[nabs-l] portable scanners

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 03:14:47 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick,
Thanks, wow.
This looks neat and sounds like the size I'd need. I'll try and get a demo
of it somewhere before purchasing.
You said its easy to use. Have you tried it? What is the sound like as it
reads? Also, what is the rate of scanning? Does it store the scanned text in
the machine or do you have to plug in a storage device.

I've heard of this, but had forgotten about it. Thanks.