[nabs-l] Taking a Course in Chinese

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 04:48:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
I've been on the list for quite a while now, but haven't introduced myself
to those of you who joined in the last year or so. my name is Hannah
Chadwick, and I'm attending UC Davis this fall. I'm planning on double
majoring in international relations and linguistics with a minor in
journalism. I love learning new languages, and will be taking a Chinese
class. I took Spanish for 2 years in high school and I was able to use my
BrailleNote for that, but I'm not sure that doing my Chinese work on the
Apex will be the best idea since the alphabet will be completely different.
Has anyone taken a Chinese course before? If so, what did you do in terms of
writing the Chinese alphabet? Are there software out to that would read the
language?
Best, Hannah