[nabs-l] ID's and Voting

Stephanie DeLuca sjhhirst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:49:09 UTC 2012

Oh wow Desiree, I had that problem too!  The lady kept trying to take my picture, but I told her I couldn't open my eyes anymore.  She said she couldn't give me my ID.  I guess the guy running the place saw something was going on and came over and told her it was really Ok.   Freakin' ridiculous….
It's nice to see I'm not the only one!