[nabs-l] Taking a Course in Chinese

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:28:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Hanna, you know me from the NAGDU listso I will not introduce myself again. If you are using jaws, there is a realspeak solo voice that does Mandarin Chinese, and one that does Cantanese Chinese too. It is free. For the rest of you, I have noticed lots of language class related questions lately. I happen to be a foreign language major, and have alot of experience making various languages accessible. I won
t go into too many details here, because I do not wanna clutter up the list with info that most people do not need. But, if any of you all would like to contact me privately, feel free. My email is laurel.stockard at gmail.com. There is a good chance I can help you with whatever language you are learning. Lavanya, I am sorry I cannot spell your name, I do not remember how, if you email me, I can show you how to write any of the languag3es you are learning.
Anyway, I have tuns of resources, so if I can help anybody, let me know.
Laurel and Stockard

Sent from my iPad