[nabs-l] FW: Taking a Course in Chinese

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:34:06 UTC 2012

Hello Blind International Students:

The following is a message that was circulated on the National Association
of Blind Students (NABS) list regarding the use of Braille with foreign
languages.
If anyone has any information to contribute to this thread, please send all

Sincerely,
C.C. Alan

On Aug 28, 2012, at 0:48, "Hannah Chadwick" <sparklylicious at gmail.com>