[nabs-l] blackboard issues

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 17:22:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Well, my classes use blackboard. My professor for pr has posted most handouts which would help me because I got the paper copy in class but need an electronic copy. But, the problem is this. I go to blackboard and click the class, click course documents, and then cannot click on the file link to open and download the file. Gee. Anyone have this issue?
I thought it was just this professor, but then I realized it happened for my second class too! I press  enter wich is the key for clicking usually. I then tried the application key, which is a right click, and still nothing.  I am meerly taken to another screen with the same info.

Any ideas? I’ll ask a sighted person to try and  see if the same issue comes up with the mouse. But as far as I can tell, I cannot open these files with the keyboard. Note, I could last semester using the method I just described, by either pressing enter or right clicking on the document. FYI, I have windows 7 and internet explorer with jaws 13.

Any  ideas. thanks.
Ashley