[nabs-l] blackboard issues

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 22:35:30 UTC 2012

well that doesn't help. I paid a lot of money to use jaws.
I thought nfb worked and was continuing to work with blackboard on this. I
am really frustrated. Also, I do not know if it is a jaw issue. I  don't
know how it could be. It reads the link and the name of the link, yet I
cannot click on it. That is why I need someone to try with a mouse. Then, I
will know it’s a jaws thing and can complain. I might also take it into
school and have my professor guide me through how to use blackboard. With
frames, you do not always see the links with jaws. They could tell me what
to click on.

Well, I hope I can find a solution to this. I did not have this problem last
two semesters. And I thought blackboard was supposed to be more accessible
now!
Ashley