[nabs-l] Frustrated with school!

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:13:27 UTC 2012

Hi there. Is it possible for you to have your DS oh read the book into a digital file? Even if it was from chapter to chapter, you would at least be able to answer your questions. Is what I had done when I never received my books on time. My professors even went so far as to read the book to me on a cassette. Another thing you could do is ask for a reader in your accommodations. This reader would be there to read the book to you, see you could take notes, and adequately answer the questions. I hope this helps!
Hope

Sent from my iPhone