[nabs-l] The 2012 Christmas Season Is Here At Last, And You're Invited To Celebrate With Audio Access FM Starting Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Dec 3 01:13:45 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Everywhere you ggo!
Well, if you're living in New York near my residence, it doesn't look like Christmas, and in some places because of the hurricane, Santa won't even be able to climb down a chimney to deliver presents.
But no matter where you are in the world - New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Australia, Africa, Iceland, or The Ivory Coast, if you have a computer or any other electronic device capable of connecting to an internet stream, then I invite you to attend a Christmas party open to anyone in the world!
Audio Access FM is prroud to bring you The 24 Days Of Christmas, Celebrating The Sounds Of The Season!
The fun begins tonight, yes, tonight, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at exactly 8:30PM eastern.
Hear words from The Audio Access FM Station manager, then break out the popcorn, light up that Christmas tree if you have one, and tune in foor four unforgettable Christmas Movies brought to you by The Theater Of The Mind crew. Four movies, all fast paced, all for the family, and all described so that a visual picture is unnecessary.
The movies we'll be airing in this order are:
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, starring, narrated bby, and songs performed by Burl Ives, As Originally Created And Released In 1964
Frosty The Snowman, featuring Jimmy Durante on vocals

Miracle On 34th Street
and finally
A Christmas Story Described
Then once the movies have finished airing, The Audio Access FM Christmas Jukebox comes alive, and from the time A Christmas Story ends tonight until the end of December 25, when a live or syndicated presentation is not being aired, tune in to hear all of your holiday favorites. From rock to pop, from the classics to newer sounding tunes, you'll hear a little bit of everything as we make spirits bright during this holiday season.
Also, find out how you can leave a holiday greeting for the listeners and/or your friends and family, as well as make a special dedication for the holidays to the one you love, and tell us what time you'd like it played to ensure they hear it.
There's also an event to replace our huge Make A Wish Fund raising event called The 12 Days Of Giving. More details will be released about that tomorrow.
But you'll want to either...
Follow
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks
on twitter
Subscribe to our announcements list if you're not already on it by visiting
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/list.php
or, and this is the best way to ensure you don't miss a thing...
Keep your computers, I Phones and any other listening devices you have tuned in to Audio Access FM, listen in either by going to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
or at
http://www.audioaccess.fm
It doesn't matter how you keep informed or what tools you use to listen. The most important thing you can do is keep us close over these next few days, as we celebrate the 2012 holiday season together with great programming, awesome holiday favorites, some cool prizes, and yes, we even have some special presents we hope to be giving to you as our listeners as a thank you for being so loyal and patient with us through some of the technical struggles we've encountered since the birthday.
But this holiday celebration is going to be up lifting and lots of fun, so break out those jinglebells, and crank up the sounds of the season from the online station that stretches the boundaries of sound entertainment by filling your lives with sweet ear candy canes, Audio Access FM! So tune in tonight, 8:30PM eastern sharp, and let the holiday celebrations begin!