[nabs-l] New Yorker Article Relating to Disabilities and Difference

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:40:43 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
This is a very interesting article recently published in The New Yorker
that has to do with disability and difference. I do not necessarily agree
with everything in the article but I really found it thought provoking. If
you would like I would love to know some of your thoughts on it. Though
please do not feel obligated.

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/books/2012/11/19/121119crbo_books_heller

David
David Dodge
Diversity in Disability Planning Committee Chairperson
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260