[nabs-l] using a Mac for powerpoint presentation

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:02:28 UTC 2012

Good evening all,
I have a quick Mac-Related question.
First, has anyone used the newest firefox with WebVisum?  Firefox appears to work, getting WV, to is another issue.  When you click on download, then install, VO says:
Firefox has new window.  That is a mystery.  No other window appears to open.
On Sunday evening, I was able to run firefox with WV.  I think, however, buy clearing my history, I did something that does not allow for it to work.
What other capcha options are there, since Selona is no longer available?
My main computer is a Mac.
Thanks in advance.
William

Sent from my iPad