[nabs-l] IPad

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:52:22 UTC 2012

I use my ipad to do blogs on both gogle blogs, and word press. They r both APPS on the ipad, ipod, and iphone. I take notes in the note APP. I do all of my emails, facebook, voxer, facebook chatt, or messanger, gogle plus, and anything else. My ipad, also has blind friend communication Apps. verbaly, and speak it, both work with Voice over.
Lavonnya

Sent from my iPad