[nabs-l] Braille Highlighters?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:32:41 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am wondering if any kind of Braille highlighter has been invented yet?
Something that could change the texture of the page while still keeping the
Braille readable?
This has been something that all my teachers have been telling me to do with
my Braille books and music, as of now it is either write notes in another
device that may crash, or put not really accurate dots that can fall off on
the spot I want to mark. (Not to menschen that becomes a lot of dots after a
while).
So if anyone has ever encountered a Braille highlighter please let me know!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs