[nabs-l] Braille Highlighters?

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 20:05:45 UTC 2012

Brandon,
  As I've said before, I think overgeneralizing can be a problem.  I
suspect some students at ivy league schools have "textbooks full of
highlights", I imagine some are like Arielle and prefer to take notes
in separate documents; still, others might have editic memories and
barely glance at their textbooks.  (I suspect that group is a very
small minority.)  Anyways, my point is that it can be very detremental
to assume there is only one way to successfully do what you need to.
I'm sure all successful students don't rely on highlighting; I think
we have enough evidence from this list to know there are multiple good
ways to accomplish things.  I'm certainly not a music expert (that's
your arena), but I'd imagine there is probably another way to do what
you need.  Just a thought, take it for what it's worth.
  Best,
Kirt