[nabs-l] Braille Highlighters?

winona trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:56:46 UTC 2012

Hi Brandon,

In English class and sometimes with my Braille music, I use
Graphing tape by FIMC.  It is like masking tape but it's thin
enough to fit in between the braille lines.  But the big problem
with it is that it takes to much time to put the tape on the
page.

Hope this helps,

Winona

trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com

"Your horn is just an amplifier for the music inside you." -
Robert W.  Smith