[nabs-l] Fill out an Easy survey About Navigating with your Smart Phone. (Only 10 to 15 Minutes)

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:09:16 UTC 2012

Fill out the MeetUp Survey Today!

Help us create an awesome app that will assist you with meeting up with friends.

A research team at the University of Washington is investigating how
useful an app will be. This app is called MeetUp, and it will allow 2
people to leave different places and to meet up in a location between
both of them. This app will use GPS technology and update in realtime
so that the route is continuously efficient.

We are interested in blind and sighted users in completing a simple,
secure, and confidential online survey about this app that will take
only 10 to 15 minutes. Participants must be at least 18 years old and
proficient with smart phones.

Go to
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/narakim/183043
to fill out the survey now!

The last page includes an opportunity to enter a drawing for some
Amazon gift cards.

Thank you, and please direct any questions about our research to
Professor Richard Ladner, ladner at cs.washington.edu, or to my work
email at bennec3 at uw.edu.

--
Cindy Bennett