[nabs-l] described videos

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:45:26 UTC 2012

It might be a good idea for them to give the user 2 options for
downloading movies: a video file such as WMV and an audio-only file
such as MP3. Ashley, try Blind Mice Movie Vault. Not sure of the URL,
but I think it's blindmicemovievault.com. If you want the movies as
standard DVD's instead of an electronic format, try DVS. Googling
"Descriptive Video Service" should give you the right Web site.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone