[nabs-l] A Song I want

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:29:42 UTC 2012

FYI to everyone: Amazon has a mobile site at
www.amazon.com/access
that is less cluttered and works much better with screen readers and
smart phones. However, you can only buy music on CD from that site;
you cannot download digital music and some other features, like the
ability to cancel orders, are unavailable.
Arielle