[nabs-l] connecting to the internet service on a braille note

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:49:27 UTC 2012

Ashley,
It's good for what it does. It can browse the mobile versions of websites, check email, do Facebook, that sort of thing. But, if you're looking for something with serious web browsing capabilities, stay as far away from the braille note as you can. To be fair, Brill notes were built as notetakers, not personal computers. As long as you understand that your web use from the braille note will be very limited, and that you will only be able to do a few things very well, go right ahead. That's just my take on it though.
All the best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone