[nabs-l] streaming audio and radio online

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

	For streaming on the PC, I would recommend www.tunein.com. If you
have an iOS device, TuneIn also has a very accessible app called TuneIn
Radio. On the BrailleNote, I use www.tuned.mobi. Keep in mind that the
BrailleNote will only play those streams which are in MP3 or WMP3 format.
Unfortunately, the BrailleNote won't play streams which are in AAC or Flash
format at this time.

Hope this helps,

Chris