[nabs-l] the read2go app question

Herrin, Amber herrinar at muohio.edu
Sun Dec 16 16:05:19 UTC 2012

Hello and good morning Valerie,

I use Read2Go, and currently have 69 books on my shelf.  I am certain
there are those who have more on their shelf than me, but I can't
think ever having seen anyone say that they were told they couldn't
download another book or something.  You certainly are limited by the
space on your phone, but beyond that, I'm not really sure that you
are.

Maybe someone else has some more input here.

HTH,

Amber