[nabs-l] the read2go app question

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:39:41 UTC 2012

update,
I tried to open the last book i donwloaded, and got a warning to verify the file type, so apparently Read2go couldn't read it.  After that dialog disappeared, Voiceover sort of crashed, and I had to lock the screen, unlock it, and was taken back to the home screen. apon trying to get back into the app, I learned that I had  to reset all my settings. doing that now. Will see if it works this time. Hopefully I did not lose my books.

…

and now, it would appear is I can download books again...