[nabs-l] Christmas travel tips

Griego-Dreicer, Zachary n zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:55:55 UTC 2012

Hey Beth! I've been meaning to call you, I haven't forgotten about you! There is a great article in access world a few issues back, you might look for that.  Your origination airport has three terminals, plus the main terminal. You will have to take a train from Just passed the  security checkpoint   to your final gate. I have a recording of the train I mentioned, if you've never ridden it and want to hear it before you get on).  Southwest airlines leaves from terminal C; United from terminal B; frontier and most other airlines from terminal a. If you need specifics about your airport, call me, you have my number!

Sent from my iPhone using VoiceOver