[nabs-l] Recording college classes

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:11:31 UTC 2012

Hello,
Ask the teacher. Every teacher is different. My teachers require you record
their classes. Others ask you to delete them after the quarter is done.
Every teacher is different, but usually there is no problem. if there is you
can work it out with the AS office and get the minimum that is delete the
recording 32 hours after you got it.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs